Chocolates for Wine Pairing
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
A chocolate box filled with our best chocolates for pairing with select red wines and white wines.
Each 4-piece Red Wine Pairing Box contains: 2 Chèvre & Nib Truffles and 2 Peruvian Varietal Truffles.
Each 4-piece White Wine Pairing Box contains 2 Lemon White Chocolate Truffles and 2 Lavender Sea Salt White Chocolate Caramels.
Each 16-piece Red & White Wine Pairing Box contains 4: Chèvre & Nib Truffles, Peruvian Varietal Truffles, Lemon White Chocolate Truffles, and Lavender Sea Salt White Chocolate Caramels.
We carefully package our Wine Pairing chocolates in recyclable PET boxes.
Some Choice Wines for Chocolates:
- Sparkling wines have a light sweetness that makes them a good go-to for pairing with a wide range of chocolates. If you’re buying only a few bottles for your tasting, try putting one of these on your list.
- Zinfandels have the fruity intensity that matches chocolate’s rich flavor. Choose them over the lighter reds that can’t match chocolate’s sweet strength.
- Sherry has the power to accentuate nutty flavors. Pick one to complement confections topped or filled with nuts.
- Ruby port has the full-berry flavor and sweetness needed to take on the richest and densest chocolate confections.
- Madeiras are often overlooked, but good ones have the delicious complexity that matches their citrus and caramel notes with the similar ingredients that often star in filled chocolates.
Ingredients: Latin American Chocolate (cacao liquor, sugar, cacao butter, dry whole and skim milk, soy lecithin, natural vanilla), Cream, Organic Cane Sugar, Cream, Butter, Honey, Sea Salt, Vanilla Beans, Dried Organic Lavender Flowers, Organic Lemon Juice, Organic Lemon Zest, Chevre, Cocoa Nibs, 23K Gold Leaf, FD&C Dyes.
Allergens: Contains milk, soy.