Seasonal Help - Sales
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Serious inquiries only, please.
HOURS PER WEEK: Flexible
STARTING HOURLY WAGE: $15.00
- Employee product discount
- Friendly and cooperative work environment.
PREPARATION DATE: 10/14/22
POSITION BEGINS: Immediate openings
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Seasonal P/T Sales help will work in our factory store assisting customers, stocking product, answering the phone, and keeping the store tidy and clean. They may also ease the flow of daily chocolate packing by lending a hand where needed. This includes completing regular and delegated cleaning and maintenance tasks, keeping inventory tidy and organized, and helping out on the packing lines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assists customers in the retail store and over the phone.
- Helps to complete weekly chocolate packing duties according to real-time sales and sales projections.
- Receives and carries out instructions and tasks from Packing Room Manager.
- Operate Shopify POS system by ringing out customers, processing returns, loading gift cards.
- Participates in packing room prep duties such as decorating finished chocolates, clearing racks of chocolate, bagging bark.
- Cleans as they go, as well as EOD and EOW cleaning responsibilities as outlined in cleaning checklists.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES QUALIFICATIONS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Friendly, helpful, articulate.
- Punctual, professional, engaged, team-player
- Capable and able to apply common sense to daily tasks
- Excellent communication skills, which includes listening
- Able to follow instructions carefully and accurately, with attention to detail
- Up-to-date COVID-19 vaccination/booster
- Ready to rock!
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Work in a chocolate factory is a physically demanding job and all team members should be able to move quickly, lift heavy boxes and equipment (50 pounds), operate machinery (and sometimes fix it), and be educated on how to perform their duties without hurting themselves. In addition, supplies are stored in a basement that requires the ability to occasionally traverse stairs. While the environment is friendly, there is an expectation that one has the ability to focus and complete tasks on their own, as well as part of a team.
This job description is not intended to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of all the responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with the position. While it is intended to accurately reflect the position activities and requirements, the Company reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and assign other duties as necessary.
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed on this job description) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.